Wednesday, May 30, 2012

YOUR Character will define your posterity,Legacy!!not Money /politicking Power!!

Arianna Huffington: Austerity: 2011's Darling Becomes 2012's Pariah
Facebook fooling me again!wasted a lot of tilme logging in!May be they have orders from above not to let me in Political pressure..no problems!rather be with other networkss like google+ ...wayn linkedIN Orkut..which don't cave in like Share prizes giving into polyticking pressure!!I must have tried logging in for 20 minutes!Tell me is this arrogance or humility!If there is a 24 hour wait period why not tell in the beginning rather than projecting false information!!like you did with IPO!!?

3 comments:

  1. WHY NOT I SUE FACEBOOK FOR FUN LIKE THEY DO FOR FUN AND SEE EACH OTHER FACE TO FACE IN COURT!I CAN MAKE SME EASY MONEY OUT OF IT IF OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS WILL SUPPORT ME!I REALLY PLAN TO...FOR JUSTICE SAKE!!!?NOT JOKING!WAIT AND SEE!WATCH THE FUN!SEE MY POLIYTICAL CLOUT FROM ABOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added to your Amazon Wish List
    Twitter / simon_priya: Facebook fooling me again! has been added to: Wish List

    ReplyDelete
  3. .PLZdon't invite trouble! bless you that people won't boycott you Amirkhanji of Bollywood fame to take up my case!! ???http://bit.ly/IHNUSi

    ReplyDelete