Monday, May 28, 2012

Give me anTS ...A listeningg EraR!studded with Earrring!STOP ERRING@ME

Glory of Zion International Ministries, Inc
.Listen to me !
Give me an  YrEAR!
I am 'ovr Burdemed
Reading Pubmed!
Don't bite my ear off!
By Singing..
Why don'yt you help me?
Don't call me Idlios!
I plan to mak idlis to morrow!
Don't accuse me wronhgly!
By calling me a Liar..
One of a kingd!?
Do King lie?
Oi is it oly  onLazt days!
That deception increases!
The Liar alls people prazy!
Takes you to task
The biggest Task master..
Telling you ..always
Thai is the wrifgt whey
When it is the False way?
There is only One  Way!
Only one Truth.!
One Life !
Enjoy the One Life abundantly!
In His Grace!
Helps you put with loong live battles!!
Now it is time to celebrate!
The haerts of nations have started  beting
My heart's bleeding has stopped!
Peoplz have stopped blaming me!
Don't bulldoze me  anymore
At the middle of the midnight!!!!
The Lord is my Vindicator!
I shall not yell
I don't want to stumble  down anymore!
Reacting to peoplz
Wo tell me..
You do Nothing
Line up  a Moth!
Oultine a cloud!
You'll soon found out
My accuser !,How snart you are?
Thare is only one,PERFECT....God.
As I lean on Him ,
Surrendering my firshyy ,decstroyinh tonge..
Taking the Vitamin of His Spirit,
Tn my weakness strength will abound
Says the Greatest Prophet!Amazing Grace!
The enemy has to give back
Seven times ..wahat he has lootesd
From my  four walls...lbog wallat,
My 'cultivated land
My honor
Bleesing will be loosed  on me
As I live in the land of the Living!
After the storm,
You'll know what I's goona be
If you mknew ,
You would not have a'mUessed  with me!
LEAVE my stuff on My TABLE!
And Leave Peacefully,SOS /STAT!

1 comment:

  1. SHAKE !IT LOOSE!Common!Bring it ON RIFGHT NOW!
    ON THE WEB PEOPLZ WILL BE entangled by Zzionic nets and the trapped fish B CLLS will beCHANGED 2NIGHT!as the Pro--t decrees!HONOR THProp-ets in the land who nknow to say NO to injustice,..and Shake nations. SIGN UP.PIERCE WORLD STRUCTURES,
    Understand e-plans on the net!

    ReplyDelete