Wednesday, May 30, 2012

pLa..lalallal Make up yor mind!- It's gonna be nothin but Love!!

Uriah Heep - Love Or Nothing - YouTube
Lalalalal ..lalalal It's Gonna Be Love!!!OR NOTHIN at All
Give me your Love or Nothin at All
Trying to be somebody
You are NOT
You Can't Fake !
 AuthenticJesus Love
Without HisAbiding Presence!
You are nothing!
Your love is 
Nothing but a dumbell
You are holding 
Your self together
On CYmbal  --ta !
You are a genuine TOUCH== ME -KNOTT!

set up
Inbox
x

Priya SimonMay 28 (1 day ago)
Dear Family, Wondering whether I should write on facebook wall!I?or start a n...
Jacob PaulMay 29 (1 day ago)
Following the daily devotionals are important Priya.
Priya SimonMay 29 (1 day ago)
let me hear from one more ...two witnesses




Jacob Paul
9:05 AM (1 hour ago)


to me
The other witness is The Holy Spirit Priya..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment