Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MY CLAN..MY GENEOLOGY!..Free Indeed?from of being TRADITIONAL,central travan CORE?PROUD? Numb poothiri Christiansitians??

Free Indeed (Original Song) - YouTubeTLE Oriiginal ''POOTHIRI' X'IANS!?
Lord,I am grateful to you my clan!Forgive me/us if we have been blinded by false pride!I hope you are pleased with our Boast..Thankyou for blessings muliplied on each generation especially appa's generation!
''May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world'' Galatians 6:14.

New International Version (©1984)
but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD.Jeremiah9:24

Affirmation Delight Delighted EarthExercise Exercises Glories GloriethGlory Judgment Justice Kindness LoveLoving Mercy Practice PrideRighteousness Steadfast True.Understandeth UnderstandingUnderstands Wisdom Working


But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.





News & UpdatesMatrimonialsObituaries

A Historical Perspective
Geneology
Kaipallil Branch
Kaiplackal Branch
Kurumpelil Branch
Kanthapallil Branch
Puthenpurackal Branch
Kurudamannil Branch
The Kurudamannil family can be proud of a long, chequered history over four centuries in the heartland of central Travancore, and comprises over two hundred family units having a total membership over twelve hundred.
"Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord
and delighteth greatly in His commandments;
his seed shall be mighty upon earth;
the generation of the upright shall be blessed;
wealth and riches shall be in his house."
................................................Psalm 112: 1-3
This is exemplified by the Kurudamannnil family and let us praise the Lord for the same as He has been our refuge for generations.

5 comments:

  1. 1 Corinthians 1:31 Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."
    2 Corinthians 10:17 But, "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."
    Galatians 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
    Exodus 34:6 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, "The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness,
    Exodus 34:7 maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation."
    Psalm 20:7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.
    Psalm 34:2 My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
    Psalm 36:5 Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
    Psalm 36:7 How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.
    Psalm 44:8 In God we make our boast all day long, and we will praise your name forever. Selah
    Psalm 51:1 For the director of music. A psalm of David. When the prophet Nathan came to him after David had committed adultery with Bathsheba. Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
    Isaiah 20:5 Those who trusted in Cush and boasted in Egypt will be afraid and put to shame.
    Isaiah 41:16 You will winnow them, the wind will pick them up, and a gale will blow them away. But you will rejoice in the LORD and glory in the Holy One of Israel.
    Isaiah 61:8 "For I, the LORD, love justice; I hate robbery and iniquity. In my faithfulness I will reward them and make an everlasting covenant with them.
    Jeremiah 4:2 and if in a truthful, just and righteous way you swear, 'As surely as the LORD lives,' then the nations will be blessed by him and in him they will glory."
    Jeremiah 22:16 He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" declares the LORD.
    Micah 7:18 Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy.
    New International Version ©1984 by Biblica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. OBituary Mr.Simon Abraham,(Kunjumon) Kaipallidathil, (C3,D5,E9) Died Fedruary,2006 in Ayroor,(Wife Mariamma(moni),Kovoor Tiruvalla, )
    MY Loving Appa!Had only one boast to take to the grave!''Lord, there is a purpose in my death too!May Your Name Be Glorified!''one of the last few words of Appa.He always used to quote his grandfather!Always be ready to go home!You never know what kind of a vessel will take you home to the Father's house..A TITANIC? or a small canoe boat?!All that matters you are entering a place of rest,greatest place to be ..In your Heavenly Father's house!My great granfather died at a very young age,contracting Small pox in the process of taking care of abandoned! small pox patient!Inthose days therewas an epidemic of Small pox in Ayroor!Once somebody was infeected with small pox..he was abandonded to die as the rest of his own family fled to escape god's wrath!!!!???Read this story in a small book'Vanakusumangal'!My Appa gave to my aunt as she wanted to read it to her children in America!But it got buried..Lost!!!My grandfather and his siblings knew the pain of growing Fatherless!His brother our loving Kaipallil Appachen took the responsibility of taking the burden of looking after his young widowed mother and his Siblings..He was hardworking..and with God's GRace was establish his family in Faith marry his sisters respectably!When my granfather died my father left his profession as a Civil engineeer as my widowed grand mother wanted him back home!!Some advised him not to !But he said'I have a DEgree,..now let my brother complete his education to become a doctor!
    This the kind of brotherly love I have seen among members of my CLAN!After I lost my father I know whatt is to be Fatherless!..That's when I ran to a Loving God who I knew as A Provider Became real to me as a Father!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks googie for editing my spelling!!!?

    ReplyDelete