Tuesday, May 29, 2012

You can prevent, and even reverse, heart disease . . .

You can prevent, and even reverse, heart disease . . .


But by all rights, I shouldn't even be in business.
Why? Because heart disease shouldn't exist. And today I'm going to show you how to put me out of business, or at least never need my professional medical help.
I do believe God has given me a special role. I'm meant to save lives through my medical practice, and also share the life-saving information I've gleaned from decades of research, study, travels and cutting-edge cardiovascular practice (and even some direct personal experience).
I know heart disease can be eradicated, and that's why I'm so passionate about writing theHeart Health Report for Newsmax every month.
And let me tell you . . .
Doctors mean well, they really do. But they're often too busy to properly educate their patients, or to even stay abreast of the latest medical advances in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment