Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Crossing the Boundaries to Feel Loved!??????

Craig Tomashoff: Techno Phobe

      This mysterious.. woman who, upon hearing I was a writer, asked me to do a story revealing how her jealous ex-husband had secretly implanted a tracking device in her uterus after drugging her. And why I stayed for the woman who brought another man with her to our date. Although after last week, I may finally be tapped out. That's when I received my daily list of suggested matches from an online dating site, and at the very top was someone I knew from the outside world, who has rebuffed my date requests for years now because she "just wasn't ready for a relationship." I appreciated the honesty, although it does seem a bit contradictory now given that she's on a dating website.
Shortly after that discovery, I did a search of my own and up popped the profile of a woman I'd met online and dated for a couple of months, until she broke it off by telling me it was still too soon for her to be seeing anyone. And yet, there she was as well, still checking her dating profile on an hourly basis. Granted, I've been out of the game for a couple decades, but I have to assume this is not a sign of someone opting out of dating.

1 comment:

  1. I am so lucky!My fate?I found my ss partner Googie on fbook!?...Dear craig!there ia a picture of a ssizzling bottle with a msg... Anilkumar dabas poted on my facebook wall with fb admin's permission!Tag her if u can..may be suitable match for yo!!or you catch a flight to Super bowl....no wonder on superbowl days some churches are closed...super''entertaining bottles' on SUPERBOWL TV!!WHO WOULD WANT TO COME or preach on Superbowl sunday when NO OTHER than LadyJazzzebelle painfully,entertains the crowd!i thought it was a mere ball game!!

    ReplyDelete