Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gentle womem of the Shouting Generation!

Dancing Generation - YouTube
Gentle woman of he shouting generation!
D you know her?
The female who yells
Like she is burning,
Set on Fire
In a Forsaken well.
She planned to shout
From the rooftop
Eating ISCREAM
But her friemdly foes
had a fit of RAGE
THE NATIONS RAGED
Thet conniveed
Derived a formula
to oust her
From THE HIGH COhURCH
The original diS$co company
Notorios for rebellion
Overflowing with pride
Charge of Nole havens 'worship band!
IAM JSUST LIKE I am Who I am
I sm covring up
Boss's inability yo sing
Nobody can sing like me!
Nobody can dance like me
Not even mashoor sHARukh khan
Of Bollywood fame
As bella Lucy's neck grew STIFF
She developed a creepy pain!
Before she diagnosed it
She was flung down to earth
Like a piece of cow dung
lucy landed in garden of Eden
The feathers in her cap
the nuticloroed ,beautiful ones
Which got her into trouble
She refused to part with it!
Bella Lucy made up her mind!
If only I could corrupt
A stupid femae's mind
Who is willing
To shout her views
From the roof top
I am more than happy
That'll be my life mission!
My target =bella females!
Cute sizzxxling coverup
PERFECT cover up for me
To do my cover up act
Fool that Adam
The first Adam
Destigned to reign and rule
With Princess d'Ev e
Wait till I change her name TO DIvea
I 'll teach her a life motto
I I I MYMY MY MINE MINE MINE
For sure her eyes will
Lust after the red apple
For sure she will
Rebel against Amighty God!
BUT HIS CREATION
Bella EVE is super refined
Double refined
Made from Adans side rib
To be a suitable helper
to walk on the side walk
By her man kingAdam!
She is too clever to belive a female
She can easily read her mind
She is programmed with discernment
Unless I use apps
I can't corrup her mind!!!
And off Lucy wnt
Disguies a powerless,useless, sapant
Who had bno intention of sripping
Her and her husban's kingdom on earth
For one monent EVE comfotablt forgot
To get her loved one's permission
To down load apps!
She did it in her own strength
Adam watched fer download
But didn't refer to the Mnual
THEBIG BOOK ON LOVEAND DEATH
TREE OF LIFE AND TREE OFKNOWLEDE
Ended up downloading apps like his beloved
The story had a sad turnaround
They banished themselves
From a holy loving GOD
BY Hiding in religious FIG clothes
Their fiction ogf imagiation
Led them to blieve
All is well with my soul
SANS GOD ,the manual,gdly family,kids and friends!!




to belive the lies
Sung by his diva EVEA

No comments:

Post a Comment