Thursday, May 31, 2012

LOVE At First SIGHT!@Eden Gate SIDEWALK

Eden - Kelanie - YouTube
I love ''Sathyameva Jayathe''=Truth Will Always Prevail !I just Love the way how Amir Khanji Presents the TRUTH!Awesome Presentation!!
Amir=Rich =Hindi ....Amir Khanji is a from a  Rich Khan dan!But absolutely no airs!Doesn't walk with NOSE HIGHUP in the air as some middle class SNOBSdo!!Nosy in other peoplz buzziness!Buzy trying to outbeat others by  covering themselves in ''atrocious'clothes which make them so00 SELFConscious!!Wonder when their STRAPLESS OUTFIT WILL TUBLE DOWN FOR A SIX!! They speak Manglish ..LOUD to make sure everyone hears so that others get the 'BadIya' impression=they have studied at least one month outzide Kerala and forgotten mala...the spelling even!!!!!.when all they know is tooty fruity ENGLISH!!THIZZ izz... ...more prevalent in God's own country..they are too educated and toooo cultured to taalk in malayalam!!!!
   I got Shock treatment!!! =ECT=Electro conulsive..Therapy used in puraana Zammana=olden times - Hindi during my tenure in LUDHIANA,Punjab..They hardly utter an Englishman word!Too patriotic to the core even if I were to plead with them, ''I don't understand their BadIya ,Gudiya language!''!  BadIya=Great-Punjabi  Gudiya=Doll-PanjabiThey insist they talk ..any you talk in desi language!Initially One of them fun of my ''BadIya'' Hindi accent and Vocabulary!I thought North Indians really had an attitude= 5 LETTERED WORD=PRIDE!But looking back it forced me to talk a language I found embarassed to speak!!My ka ke ki koo= was always out of place!!...grammar!!!= sthreee- link pull-link= female and male gender for each thing-living &nonliving on planet earth!!!!!!!!!
     I 'm glad I was forced to be part of such a patriotic Khandan=family=Hindi!Brought me to my knees!Learn or Perish!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment