Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Uriah DeeApth David the winner! - Love Or Nothing -The winner takes it all!

Uriah Heep - Love Or Nothing - YouTube
 A murderer is the Winner..and Takes it  ALL/everything!!
   What Law is this?
    LAWof Greasy Grace!
   Golden rule followed in
    Kingdom of I'M WHO I'M!
Nothing but Amazing Grace...
Adulteres,homossexxyyyuals sexmongers,thugsliars avali it!
Self Rightoeous Self defensive King Konfu marital arts warrirw r fail
Whereas defenseless,humble browm n lil girls win in the ring!
As I'm who I'm figjhts forl'l helpless brown girls
Making the enemy defenseless
By blinding 'm
Confusing 'em
So simmple is the warfare tactics in the Kog=kingergardeg
L'tlet children get it!
Just sing aNEW LOVE song ..the same old song
With ever increasing passion
Drunk in the Holy sPIRIT
...
   As thebrowm lil girl sings Jesus Loves me
This I know
For the Bible tells me so
HolySpirits ..witnesses in h'r heart!
Not b'coz eena meena mina
Told herso!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment