Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jacob D. Myers: Holy Ink: The Spirituality of Tattoos (PHOTOS)

Jacob D. Myers: Holy Ink: The Spirituality of Tattoos (PHOTOS)
My  tattooO? is a beautifully intricate  bollywood actor, Jaan Shaan  with 6 pks...authentic,one of a kindpiece by INDIAan artistDr ,SUPPANDI. Just charged meindiand BUCKS DRS das lac=10 lakhs
I recently did an inteviw with a bollywood actor on 'star tv''!??When Iasked what I thought about Mself on the other side of the needle, I explained that me tattoo did not change mee, but was an indelible expression of myown journey toward s authentic selfDI$$COVery!!/?. I see's Shaanji tattoo as an outward mark of an inward journey, accessing a part of MY self that had always been there. I WASasked rhow this step along MY OWM journey made ME feel and ME replied, to my surprise, "Fiercelybravo! Gracios!I an happy thogh the piercin was too painful ,the art was carved right on my bosom!..and Actor Shan Jaan can see it only if I completely open myPECIOS HEART TO HIM!WAIT ..LET ME ASK  DEAR JAAN IF he wants to have a look at the intricate art pice.!.He will have to look with 'piercing looks if he has to see the 'tattoo' on his body on my 'tattoo'
P.s my kitchen sink overfloewd...making swimmin phool in my kitchin..Now I've to clean up before I get Al or she will gleefully swim and splish splash!!........o my tattoo...i shouldn;t have bragged about my tattoo..May be it's God's way of saying STOP IT..IT gets you infected with HIV ,HCV,HB'song'!!
                       Reporting live24X7 ,Gloria adipos gracios @thumma googie ubathtub.6xxyy66.redbelt.com
See you Not soon due to mopping Kitchen ..o my tattoo..i wish I hadn't tattooed!May be MY FATE!!???????

No comments:

Post a Comment