Tuesday, May 29, 2012

His Eye Is On The Sparrow!!watching when to.....?!

His Eye Is On The Sparrow Lyrics - YouTube
Why should I feel dicou'Rage'd?
Why should I fear?
Yeh...I'm Who I'M  is my portion.!.
A constant friend is he..
Hs eyes is on the lonely sparrow!?
HE WATCHES ME....
 Seesme  As the red  Apps...
 The red APPle of His EYE!!
I sing b'cos I 'M HAPPY
B'COS i'm frEE!
Gracios to Amazing Grace..
Kindness YOU=TUBE
Demontrates by posting
This lovely song!.
My true story
Life story of amateurblogger
Gloria adiposgracios@valiaumntred belt..5,com
every small tit bit
too good to be true!
A story ofsmall beginnings!
which ends on a high note!
After she finds I'M WHO I AM
THE LOVER OF HER SOUL
Her loved one thoma yaar! bar yona@5fook.com
Her loving Bearean bears Nenja &Aelnja@kingfu.5.com
..Last but not the least her gF googie+@5.gmail.com..!!
Who makes her giggle and wiggles

No comments:

Post a Comment