Thursday, May 31, 2012

Are you a praying christian?or a Wish List..WISH BONE prayerless X'tian

frangipane.org/images/10000/1000/728/user/Humility_Session3.pdf
        Prayinf follower of Christ belongs to KoG..feels he is a child studying in Kinder Garden!..Full of Awe about everythin...His TEACHER KNOWS Everythin..So he intently watches and imitates everythin what The Teacher does...RESULT=Ends up being more and nore like the Teacher!
       Prayerless Wish List..Wishy washy X'tians belongs to dII$co PVTcompamy LTD .Graduated...many have postgraduated years back with SUPERDUPIN Super speciality degrees...MaD... DuM.. MoroSnetwork.Doesn't  believe'onebit' inCME LOCAL OR ONLINE[E-Teacher]=CONTINUING MASTER[JESUS] EDUCATION!!..Has acidic notion that he is PAR EXCELLENCE..can't be even compared to his TEACHERor BE TOLD anthin..Has Absolutely =0 repect for anybody who has taught hom anythin in life.. All.Credit goeds to I I ME ME MINE MINE!!Best way to befriend them...-TELL NOTHIN OR GET LOST!!
             Prayer....coutsey my E-teacher

Let’s pray: Lord, go deep within me. Master, I see
that the primary difference between the attitude of the
Pharisees and the attitude of Your followers is meekness, and that without meekness, I become a Christian
Pharisee. Deliver me, excavate my soul of self-righteous
thoughts and attitudes. Deliver me from religious fl esh and
lead me into the fullness of Your Spirit. In Jesus’ name.
—FROM PASTOR FRANGIPANE’S EMAIL TEACHING

No comments:

Post a Comment