Friday, June 8, 2012

Wham! -tha HE thRew AIRPORTAL when I show up Big time this x'mas!!?shold I bring my tool box...=kottuvadi!!?=kneehammer! for not exercising . Last Christmas - YouTube

tha HE thRew AIRPORTAL when I show up Big time this x'mas!!?shold I bring my tool box...=kottuvadi!!?=kneehammer! for not exercising .
Wham! - Last Christmas - YouTube
Wham!balm??? og gi that makes you glaaad !!gigglo wiggole with googgles plus++++++++++  not pattacharayan and shan biriyana masal abiriyan gol mol talk and bloodieeee eerir marieeeee wineeeeee.and holllllyfoollly mountain smole ciiggggareeetttes!!.in god'a owns cuntry we hace stand uo staight bouth..after taking 6 smmalllz peggggs pog bloooooddiee eeeerir maries don't go dwoem yourselves ain a bath tub!!@?i know u have the brainz..plz tell evry one in LONDON NOT TO BOOZE???@x'mas!!??- Last Christmas:here famous hollwoody star singer w h ..her story ended!!?so i'm warning u ..u are frre to boze or not to booze ur choice..i'd like to see u live long and not go to heaven ahead of time http://youtu.be/E8gmARGvPlI via @youtube
now tell me boyzone,am I still the same ole gole mole rrr boyzone!!!has my skin thickeness increased??you can use LONDONS calippers stio measyure!i don't have tim eto do that ?i hop u will ger ready ''slipper malla=garland @tha HE thRew AIRPORTAL when I show up Big time this x'mas!!?shold I bring my tool box...=kottuvadi!!?=kneehammer! for not exercising ..you right and ending up as hen pecked husbands!?

No comments:

Post a Comment