Saturday, June 9, 2012

IDENTITY CRISIS@DOOR SELF IDENTITY CARD LOST DOOR OPENS INTO NARROW WAY!









HOW CAN THERE BE A CLASSIFICATION BASED OD SE X ORIENTATION?DISORIENTAION?
DISD JESUS GIVE SUCH A CLASSIFICATION.?.I THINK JESUS SAIS THERE ARE NO FMAKE NO MALES NO SLACEA NO WHITES BLACKS CHINES JEWS ,INDIANS ONCE IN CHRIST..NOBODY NEE TO BE ARROGANT B'COZ OF PEDCHURCH WHICH BELIVES IN GAYS AND THOSE WHO DO NOT?IHAVE IDENTITY CRISRS=GAY BETTER LESBIAN BETTER FEMALE OR MAME INTERCGEE==JEWX'TIAN=BLAK X'TIAN=SOBMIT HONOE EACHOTHER,,BEST SEVANT DONKEY STATUS=SUPERPOWER STATUS IN JESUS CULTURE=FEW IDIOT GO THRIUGH THAT NARROW WAY =SO JESUS ..IMPLIED PEOPLE WHO SRET RACIAL MARRISDE  CORRECT OR NOT?? ALL IDENTITY CRISIS DOUBT  OUTSIDE@ THE DOOR ..YOU EXPERIENCE JESUS LVCE ,,,ONCER SELF IDENTITY CARD LOST SURRENDERD =DOOR OPEN GO SUFFER= GO SEVE YOU ENENY ..WFUH HE IS ABOT TO KILL YPU=PROMOTION THRODG THE DOOR UNTO NARROW WAY..CAN'T OWN A THING THERE SHARE SHARE SHARE BUTTON EVERYWHERE!
SLLELLFISH BUTTONS SWWISS BANK BOTTONS @THE DOOR..JESUS EMBRACE THEM LOVINGLY ..NO PRONOTION UNLESS H=HEADLEDD DONGEY GIVE AWAY ..GIMMGIMMGIMM BLOOD SUCKING LEAACHES GET TO ST ON LAP IOJ JESUS AND LEARN TILL LEARN REPEAT ''LKG LKGK ''TEST=NOONE FAILS OR CONDENMED...T TILL YOU PASS!
WAHT I THIBK ?JESUS THINKA ALL OF US ARE SUPR TROOPER NICE PEOPLE BUT A LIL BIT OF EGO...SO IF WE SUMIT PUT DOWN OUR GUNS HE CAN TRANFORM OUR LIVES FROM PEOPLE SPREADING FEAR /GOSSIP/SLANDER=TERRORIST TECHOLOGY        TO PEOPLR SPREADING LOVE AND WIPING PEOPL'S TEARSS    SHARING  EVERY THING WITH THEM=GOSPEL!GOLMOL .THINKIN WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED POWER TO TRANFORM YOU TO FORGIBE THOSE WHO SHOT BULLETS @YOU .#1=HURTWORDS= YOU LIVE WITH IT CRYINGOR THROWTHE HURT WORD @JESUS FEET ..CRY ACCEPT HIS WORD HIS POWER TO HEAL YOUAND FILL YOU WITH POWER OF LOVE TO FORGIVER=GOLMOL MUERDER E THUG YOU ARE HE STLL LOVES YOU..BUT IF YOU JUMP INTO BATHTUN DREIUUGES ABD BOOZES YOU WILL DIES AS JESUS NEVER ASKED YOU TO DI THAT
#1 GET HIT BY REAL BULLET INSTANT ABMISSIN TO HEAVEN..NO TIME TO LIVE WITH HURT!!SUPER!CHAPTER CLOSED HAPPILY!INSTANTLY!JOIN THE ROCK BAND WITH 24 ELDERS AND ANGELS COOL
t Your Beck and Call
KING: Did you know early on you were gay?

KNAPP: No, I wouldn't have put it that way.

KING: When -- was there a realization?


es, when I fell in love with a beautiful woman. That was a pretty good indicator. But I was -- at the time I was actually involved in sharing my faith in music. I was celibate for 10 years.

So, I really kind of put my own personal desires out the window and kind of put all that to the side. And it wasn't until I actually met someone that was really quite difficult for me to ignore anymore.

KING: Is that someone kind of in the same boat?

KNAPP: I don't know. You'd have to speak -- you'd have to speak to my partner about that.
KING: You had a successful Christian musical career. More than one million albums were sold. You won four Gospel Industry Dove Awards, were nominated for a Grammy. Let's take a look at your music.

Watch.

KNAPP: All right.

(MUSIC VIDEO CLIP)

KING: Do you still call yourself a Christian artist?

KNAPP: I still -- I am a person of faith. It's a long-debated term, the connection of those two terms. I am an artist. I very much as an artist often find myself reflecting my faith in my music, and will probably continue to do that.

KING: Usually, we hear Christian artist, most of the music is of that bent.

KNAPP: Well, there's a particular genre like -- 

KING: Yes, of course.

KNAPP: There is a retail industry that's specifically designed for that.

KING: Go to the store.

APP: Well, not every Christian denomination belies homosexuality.

KING: But many do.

KNAPP: I can't speak for the statistical analysis for it. But there are many denominations in the country.

KING: But the conservative element. KNAPP: I would say that there is a certain portion of the evangelical community that definitely disagrees with homosexuality being in conjunction of anyone calling themselves a believer. That has been my experience within the evangelical community. However, I've also had a great deal of experience with many other denominations who openly accept the rich diversity of the types of believers that are within their community. And it's been a great honor for me to be in participation with many of them.

KING: No problem for you to be Christian and gay.

KNAPP: Not with myself personally, no.

KING: You don't feel that your Bible speaks against it. Or, do you? KNAPP: Well, I think there's plenty of evidence in my exploration of my faith through the sacred text of the Holy Bible that I have definitely recognized that we are somewhat at the handicap of our own interpretations of a sacred text. Let's take for example the original Greek translation of which I am no academic scholar of. Yet, you know, we all know that any time that we read a book or we read any kind of word, that it becomes the interpretation of our life's experience, what we want to bring out of thatKNAPP: Well, I did an interview with "Christianity Today," which is a very well-respected evangelical publication, an interview with "Reuters," and an interview with "The Advocate." I really thought it was important try and share three different walks of life that many Christians find themselves in, just normal everyday people, people of faith, and people who are contending with their sexual orientation in society.

KING: We've looked at a few Christian Web sites. ??My ''crack staff ''has[HAHA]. Here are some comments people have said.

Jennifer must choose between her sexual orientation and her Christianity. She cannot have both. Jennifer does not yet have the spiritual strength to deny her sexual orientation. To say "This is OK, this is who I am," is not acceptable in God's sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment