Saturday, June 9, 2012

Reconciliation Is Rapidly Taking Place

Reconciliation Is Rapidly Taking Place

RECONCILIATION IS RAPIDLY TAKING PLACE

Pastor Benny HinnAs God continues to work in our midst, Suzanne and I thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for praying for us and our family. The Lord has surely answered your prayers! Suzanne and I are more in love with each other than ever before.
 
The covenant we made with God more than 30 years ago was never broken in His sight. Both of us believe our greatest days are ahead and the best is yet to come!
 
Sue and I have submitted to godly counsel and oversight to ensure our past mistakes will not be repeated, and we will continue to do so.
 
The last three years have been very painful for Suzanne and me and for the children—more painful than we can ever describe.
 
Our marriage died for two reasons. First of all, when my precious Lord Jesus called me into ministry I promised Him I would give my all to Him...and I have. But what I did not realize was that in the process of ministering around the world, it was taking a far greater toll on my marriage than I realized. I once believed that my ministry came before my family, and I now realize that I was wrong. God comes first, then my family, and then my ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment