Sunday, June 10, 2012

O Priya Priya - Aamir Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Suresh Wadkar, Dil Song - YouTube

O Priya Priya - Aamir Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Suresh Wadkar, Dil Song - YouTube
reminded of my first days@calicut medical college...some papparazzi boyzone boys...was it manualal or.REMOTE CONTROL OPERATED FROM HEAVEN???.?used to hide in the table tennis room ..and all of a sudden from nowhere somebody would sing this song in our honor[pria s $me]every time we walked by....a programmed  hamless singing ghost!?never saw the face!!hha!!i wish somebody would let the cat out of the bag??!!i enjoyed my ragging never had to go through....rigorous training discipling sessions[CONCENTRATION CAMP]!!???.ragging should be fun ...not mocking sessions...even now when i think of this singing ghost it makes me lugh hahaha loudly..sure it was NOT A BLACK MAGIC WITCRAFT  EERIIRGHOSTTT TERRORISING JUNIORS NO END LATER RESULTING IN PTSD..POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISODER




THE FIRST LINE...
O PRIYA PRIYA....
WHY DID YOU CALL ME?
I never responded as i was a little scared of  eerie ghosts in these days
now it is the other way round!!!?
please leave me alone!!o priia prria plz dont talk abot me!?
DONT EXPOSE ME!!
PLZ DONT PAPERAZZI ME@666
PLZ DONT READ @66LAW$PROPHETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment